Monday, November 16, 2009

It's like winning the lottery, while getting laid

Anonymous Sperm Donors Needed
It’s true! As a sperm donor, you earn $6,300.00 + bonus incentives for your donations. Make dreams a reality for infertile couples or singles who wish to create a family while earning the money you want for college, travel or to supplement your personal income.

Wow. How on Earth had I not thought about this before? I hate children, but I also feel the moral obligation to saturate the gene pool with my superior genetic material. This removes all the responsibility on my part while further ensuring the advancement and proliferation of the human race. And, of course, I’ll get paid for doing a job at least second to the awesomeness of advertising, which really is the urgent issue here.

The only problem is that I may not earn enough money to move out of my parents’ basement. But I guess I could just not go home and get loads of cash in overtime.

Yeah, that’s it, I’m sold. Sign me up. Just have to finish reading the job posting…
We are looking for men 18 to 35 who are currently enrolled in college or show success in a chosen career.

Well, shit.

Verdict: REJECTED for the job… but I can still do the work.